Natural anti-aging skin treatment products such as supplements and those facial masks that contain a blend of ingredients extracted from different plants are also well-known method of anti-aging application. Many of these target wrinkles, lines, scars, and mars, which usually set on your skin starting at the early 30’s. You should be able to know how to spot which natural product will work best on your skin and which will not. There are also great natural tips you can incorporate to reduce the signs of aging. Keep reading!
Skin aging is inevitably a process that seems to speed up because of the many elements of toxins produced by the modern age. These toxins are like poisons that attack our body and cause the skin to develop nasty acne and inflammations, which can be very tough to reduce of if not properly treated. If you are not careful of your daily lifestyle, a bad skin condition can worsen and speed up the development of skin aging, resulting in drying, sagging, and skin wrinkling.
The good news is there are many ways to treat skin aging problems today. Anti-aging treatments and creams are encapsulated to contain many vitamins and nutrients known to be very beneficial to the skin. With the help of these products, it is possible to alleviate skin problems as well as avoid undergoing delicate and sometimes complex dermatological procedures such as botox, dermabrasion or laser treatments.
Dermabrasion is one of the widely acknowledged anti-aging treatment and is used to speed up removal of wrinkles, lines and abrasions. Microdermabrasion is another kind of anti-aging treatment which uses fine crystal mists to work on sagging, wrinkling skin. Hydroderm also makes it possible to delay the aging process by removing skin lines associated with aging. All these treatments can be easily acquired nowadays and are known to be effective and safe for almost every skin type and color.
But before you resort to these harsher anti-aging treatment procedures, that there are simpler things you can do to delay the appearance of wrinkles. The first step is to implement a regular skincare routine as early as possible. A good daily routine and a healthy lifestyle can always hide your true age and never let them guess how old, or young, you are.
• Follow these three regular routine: cleanse, tone, and moisturize your face skin. On your body skin, follow the same and use a good moisturizing lotion. Applying sun screen or sun block will also help prevent those outside toxins from ruining your skin. Weekly facial mask treatments (depending on your skin type) are also an excellent way to keep your skin fresh and revitalized.
• The appearance of the skin on your neck shows your age. Therefore, be sure to not only pay attention to your face but on your neck when moisturizing or using a face mask.
• Avoid applying heavy make up on your face. It only shows how frustrated you are with the process of your skin aging, not to mention it can be tough on your skin too. Choose cream based blush cheek color or foundation rather than a fine powdered one that can accentuate wrinkles.
• Topping dusty or caramel pinks with gloss will make your lips appear much younger. Avoiding deep brown mauves and matte reds will also help the same. You will also get benefits of looking younger if you avoid black eyeliners. Use instead brown or grey eyeliners.
• You will appear younger if you use colored plastic eyeglasses than metal framed ones.
• Having well-shaped and arched eyebrows might not sound significant, but it is if you want to take years off your face. Medium thick eyebrows are always a good choice if possible.
• When getting a new haircut, always opt for one that will frame your face well. Bangs (or fringe) are a great way to reduce the number of years as well as looking cute and fun!
• And most importantly, quit smoking. We all know tt is one of the great contributors of aging. Try for a healthier diet and lifestyle and you will worry less over wrinkles and lines attacking too soon.
By Van Le | When it comes to anti-aging skincare, most women automatically focus on the facial area, spending thousands of dollars on crèmes, masks, and other products that promise to combat signs of aging. We spend hours in front of the mirror and thousands of dollars on products that promise to hide wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots on our face, however, many of us pay little or no attention to the neck, hand and chest areas. The skin around these areas are as delicate as the face, and they are just as susceptible to symptoms of aging. Skin, regardless of where it is on the body, needs equal protection from the sun and other pollutants. Fortunately, there are simple and easy steps for skincare from the neck down.
Neck and Chest
Products that are good for the face are equally good for the neck and chest. Without proper care, the skin on the neck and chest areas can be wrinkly, blotchy, and show age spots, which can contradict the illusion of young, firm facial skin created by makeup. The simplest, easiest way to care for the neck and chest areas is to moisturize, and fortunately, you do not need to purchase a separate moisturizer. Most daily facial moisturizers work just as well on the neck/chest area, especially those that contain natural herbal products such as Vitamin A and E, rosemary, and lavender. Vivoderm’s intense moisturizer is made with both the face and neck in mind, and it is infused with all-natural ingredients to give all three areas a healthy glow. In addition to daily moisturizing, exfoliation is also very effective in fighting signs of aging on the neck and chest areas, since it removes dead layers of outer skin to make room for younger, healthier skin. Use a gentle exfoliant, since the skin is most tender and delicate around these areas. Finally, remember to apply sunscreen every day. A moisturizer that also contains sun protection is perfect for daily use on the neck and chest areas.
Most people can guess a woman’s true age by looking at her hands. Getting weekly manicures may be a great way to pamper yourself, but it’s not enough to keep the skin on your hands young and healthy. Since we wash our hands several times a day, harsh soap can strip the hands of essential oils that are vital for healthy skin. Use a gentle soap to help maintain the proper pH balance for your skin. In addition, use a hand cream often to fight off dry, flaky skin. Try keeping a small bottle in your purse or at your desk to remind yourself to use it daily and often. As with everything, prevention is the best solution. Break habits that are bad for your hands, such as picking at the cuticles and washing dishes without gloves. Cuticles protect your fingers from infections, and excessively picking at them can make them bleed and look unsightly. Dishwashing soaps are alkaline (basic), extremely harsh on the skin and can cause the skin on the hands to age prematurely. Wearing gloves every time you wash the dishes is a simple, easy way to protect your hands.
So the next time you prepare your face for the day, or wash your skin at night - remember that just like the face, the skin on the neck, chest and hands are exposed to external elements 24/7, and need just as much care.
Van Le is a staff writer for the CSU Daily Titan and writing intern for Vivoderm Laboratories in Los Angeles, California. She is currently pursuing a Journalism degree at California State University, Fullerton.
For the latest findings on natural skincare you can also link to http://naturalfacialskincare.net